Monday 6 December 2021

I’ve been having fun propping pictures up amongst my china for the studio open next weekend at @clockworkstudiosse5 All details of available work is on my website (link in bio). Just send me a message if anything catches your eye. #charlottehardypainting #stilllifepainting #pattern #decorativeceramics #studiodisplay #christmasopenstudio #camberwell #southeastlondon #paintingsforsale


I’ve been having fun propping pictures up amongst my china for the studio open next weekend at @clockworkstudiosse5 All details of available work is on my website (link in bio). Just send me a message if anything catches your eye. #charlottehardypainting #stilllifepainting #pattern #decorativeceramics #studiodisplay #christmasopenstudio #camberwell #southeastlondon #paintingsforsale via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CXI1MZ8oHiM/

No comments:

Post a Comment