Tuesday 14 November 2023

For anyone who missed my last post- I’ve set up another Instagram account @charlottejhardy to sell paintings and drawings from my archive at affordable prices. Please do follow if you’re interested. Thank you so much for your support. I will keep this account for current work and it keeps it separate which is less of a muddle! Details of this painting- Cherry Blossom Acrylic and collage on watercolour paper 18cm x 19cm #charlottehardypainting #stilllifepainting #colour #collage #paintingpattern


For anyone who missed my last post- I’ve set up another Instagram account @charlottejhardy to sell paintings and drawings from my archive at affordable prices. Please do follow if you’re interested. Thank you so much for your support. I will keep this account for current work and it keeps it separate which is less of a muddle! Details of this painting- Cherry Blossom Acrylic and collage on watercolour paper 18cm x 19cm #charlottehardypainting #stilllifepainting #colour #collage #paintingpattern via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Czn3_c7I0n9/

No comments:

Post a Comment